Q. How can I help?
There are many ways you can help. Here are some suggestions:
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or Dance Out Loud Japanblog and contribute ideas by commenting on threads and articles! Invite your FB friends to FB events.
- Contact us with ideas via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell your friends about us and post our links.
- Join Niji Iro NInja flash mob events as a dancer, flier distributer, photographer, film-maker, or spectator.
- Write or report about us or a Niji Iro Ninja flash mob or event on your own blogs, bulletin boards, webzines, magazines, news portals, FB pages, Twitter accounts, internet radio shows etc.
- Assist with Japanese translations of English posts or English translations of Japanese posts on Facebook or on the blog.
- Help us design fliers for events or other graphic items such as badges, buttons, t-shirts, banners, posters etc..
- Join themed costume events as a stylist, costume-maker or make-up artist!
- If you are resident in Japan, you can also print off the Let's Dance Petition, sign it, and mail it - add your voice to over 80,000 people protesting the dance ban.
- If you have experience as an organiser of similar protest events, whether resident in Japan or not, please contact us, we'd love to hear your ideas.